CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jump For Joy!


I had a "light bulb moment" today! Instead of struggling and trying to deal with the grouchies, why not let the girls go outside and play and jump their (and my) grouchies away. I know most of you have already figured this out, and many of you have even suggested that it is good to get the girls outside....but I do not enjoy being outside amongst the bugs, snakes, and bears (oh my!). However for sanity sake I think we will be leaving our bounce house out for just these occasions! Makayla and Aubrey both love to be outside, and bouncing and climbing in the bounce house is just what the momma ordered ;)

1 comments:

christian said...

the bears could definitely be a deterrent, but good for you for braving it out! isn't it amazing how much kids thrive outside? i love the jumping pictures!!!