CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

A Date With Daddy








Makayla just left for her first official date with her daddy! They are going to have dinner and some ballroom dancing lessons at our church. Jamen is not to thrilled with the dancing part, but is still going so he can have quality time with his girl.

Makayla has been talking about her date all day today, it has been so sweet to see her excitement. She kept reassuring me that she would come home later (just like I do when I leave, to sweet for words).

I am so blessed to have a husband who is willing to date our daughter, on some level healing is taking place...I never had a chance to date my father and I am so thankful that will not be either one of my girls experience.

The first of many more to come....

0 comments: