CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Look At Me...Just Being A Total Monkey!

Just a typical day...hanging out around the house while Makayla is at school, when I turn around and see Aubrey sitting up at the table! YIKES!!! Of course I tell her no, get her down, and then run for my camera....here is what happens next along with Aubrey's thought process.....


"I don't think I should do this again....but I think she wants me to since she's holding the camera..."

"I think I can..."

"Ok, I can see the top now...."


"Ohhhh, look at all the goodies up here..."




"Yeah, I did it, and I found Mommy's wallet!"



2 comments:

christian said...

she looks so grown up in these pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

DETERMINATION! And she won the prize. Mommy's wallet full of good stuff.