CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Totty"


Before going to bed I asked the girls if they wanted a little "nakey time" of course they responded with a very loud YES! Makayla stripped down...I helped Aubrey undress, when I told her "if you have to go potty, tell mommy."


"Ok" she says and heads for the big toilet, lifting a little leg to climb up...


"hold on Aubs, let mommy get the little potty out for you."


"ok, totty..."


"here you go Aubs, here's your potty."


"Ok, totty!"


She sits down and low and behold....she goes pee pee on the potty!


Yeah Aubrey....Makayla and I proceed to do the "pee pee on the potty song and dance" while Aubrey looks at us and smiles!


For three days she went pee on the totty....


1 comments:

Mima said...

They are both soooo beautiful to behold. They look like sisters, some, just enough to really have their individual look. Gorgeous!! I hope that makes sense.