CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Day I Will Never Forget

Our conversation on the way home from Fastrack Kids

Makayla: Mommy, I want Jesus to live in my heart.

Me: You, do?

Makayla: Yes, I really do!

Me: You have have to pray and ask Jesus into your heart.

Makayla: Jesus, come live in my heart, please.

Me: Repeat after me sweetie...I believe in you Jesus

Makayla: I believe in you Jesus

Me: I believe you died for my sins

Makayla: I believe you died for my sins

Me: I want to follow you all the days of my life

Makayla: I want to follow you all the days of my life

Me: Amen

Makayla: Amen!

Me: Good job honey, now Jesus will always be with you

Makayla: that is so special, mommy

Me: you are so special and you are even more beautiful because you have Jesus

Makayla: really mommy....

Me: yes sweetie

Words cannot express how my heart swelled with this random conversation...Lord your timing is always perfect. Help us to continue to foster her relationship with You and help us to be your hands in raising her to be Christ like in all that she does.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh Daughter, I cannot express the unspeakable joy that has brought to my heart. You and Jamen are awsume parents and this is some of the fruit of all your hard labor of love in bringing up Makayla and Aubrey. More to come, the Blessings abound. Thank you Jesus for what we get to share in this life with our loved ones. Love Mom

Becky said...

I just read your blog. Hallelujah!!!Tell Makayla the angels in heaven rejoiced when she prayed that prayer! Thank you for sharing the details of this special occasion with us.
Love you!
Mom and Dad