CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Birthday Girl!











Two years ago today.....we welcomed our little blessing into this world and our lives were forever changed....I became a mommy of two precious girls and my heart grew a million times over....I didn't know that I could love another baby as much as I loved my Makayla....as soon as I held my Aubrey I feel deeply in love with her....two years later I can not imagine my life without this spunkey little girl....she brings so much joy to our lives....she has passion and energy overflowing every day....not a day goes by that she doesn't bring a smile to our face and laughter to our souls....I love you precious baby girl and I thank God for you everyday! Happy 2nd Birtday Aubrey Renae

1 comments:

Mom said...

This is hard to believe that all this happened 2 years ago. And it's still happening every day. A new birth of something that's good. What a blessing to have been apart of this birth and Makayla's too. I love you.