CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Alooooohhhhhhaaaaa!

We made it! And and I say that we great joy....here is what happened after we left the house. Right before we got on the 105 Jamen asked me if I had my i.d.....um.....nope! "Your kidding right?" "No I'm not joking I don't have it." PANIC, PANIC, PANIC!

Thankfully my brother-in-law suggested that we call my parents and have then go back to the house and get my wallet and meet us at LAX. They did, God Bless them!

We arrive at the counter to check in our luggage right when we should be boarding our plane. I beg and plead and demand to speak with the agents manager so that we can be let on our flight. He gives us the ok and we take off towards security, where I have to ask everyone if we can go in front of the because we are LATE!

Long story short, we make it on the plane (sweating), at least I got my workout that day :)

The flight went as good as it could. Makayla did great, Aubrey not so great, but good enough.

We arrive in Hawaii, along with our carseats, but our stroller and suitcase came in on the next flight 2 hours later.....a rough start to our vacation, but at least we made it!

As we were driving to where we are staying there is a beautiful rainbow over the lush green mountains, I sigh and thank God for His faithful promises, aloha!

1 comments:

Christian said...

bless your sweet mama heart! :)