CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Disneyland!

After a 5 month break, we headed down to the "happiest" place on earth. Jamen had a class in Anaheim so we thought it would be fun to spend some family time at Disneyland. So the girls and I packed our dinner and headed down....we had a great time, it was hardly busy...we were able to go on 7 rides in 3 short hours (this has never been my expereince before) and I was able to go on Space Mountain and Star Tours while Jamen stayed and watched the parade with our girls...what a man!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look sooooo happy. What a joy to see the love of Jesus on all your faces. Our Blessings, Mima & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

All my girls are so beautiful and fun and bring such joy to my life. I am a blessed man.

Love you all