CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Miss Innocent?


Look at those big brown eyes, her angelic little face....doesn't she look so sweet? Innocent? Like she behaves all the time?
Well she was only in time out 3 times today...not bad, but not good either.
She is diffidently asserting her independence and when something, or anything is not going her way she breaks out in a full on scream with legs kicking (if she's thrown herself onto the floor), or stomping (if she's still standing).
Where did my sweet baby girl go?

Lord please help me to raise this little girl in your likeness...I'm going to need lots of help in the patience and grace department. I'm counting on you Lord because I can't do this on my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, my precious daughter that the Lord hears your cries for help. Not to worry the Grace is there for you just don't forget to ask for it. You are a very, very good Mommy and the girls are so blessed to have you as their Mother and I am so blessed to have you as my Daughter. Love Blessings

christian said...

I agree with your mommy, Teseena! Don't beat yourself up for setting boundaries and making choices for your kids that they don't understand, but absolutely need in order to thrive in a healthy way. Deep breaths, my good friend, and maybe even a time-out for mommy is good to have once in a while. And this is completely off the subject, but I LOVE this picture of her. Watch out world!