CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

434 nights....

Well...this is the first night since my baby girl has been born that I have not nursed Aubrey before putting her to bed. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and all I was doing was nursing. So now that I have dropped the night feed that leaves only one more to go...I think we might hang on to that one for a while because I can get a few more hours of sleep in the morning if she has a little snack ;) What a privilege it has been to provide our baby with nourishment for the first 14 months of her life....where has the time gone????

1 comments:

christian said...

Stop - it makes me want to cry! Evan has been starting to wean himself (like all of my children do at this stage)...I can't believe how quickly the time goes. Keep that daily feeding...as long as you want. :)