CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Sweet Makayla

You are such a delight Makayla Lauryn...and it is so hard to believe that you are not a little baby anymore but a rather "big" little girl. You are so full of life and imagination and you bring SO much joy to our lives! You are passionate and full of energy and overflowing with lots of drama (I guess you come by it naturally :)) You spend the majority of your days changing into different princesses complete with all the accessories...You love to help me with cleaning, baking, and folding laundry and for the most part you are pretty compliant with helping clean up your toys. I delight in you my sweet treasure from God!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Princess was born to the Wurm family. What a joy looking forward to the future with our beautiful Grand-Daughters.