CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

NNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooo!!!

All I hear all day and every day is "NNNNNNoooooooo!" from my little sweet Aubrey. Her voice when she says this contains SO much attitude for such a little girl...I have no idea where this comes from??? Oh wait....maybe I do....it seems that Aubrey has taken a liking to copying her sister's every word and "no" is way up on the list of favorites!

It does not matter what is going on, where we are in the house, who she is with...this lovely two letter word is heard clearly "Nnnnoooo!" I'm trying to role with the punches but this phase could end any day now and I would be perfectly fine with it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This NO word is no joke for our little Aubrey. Nothing small about how she uses it. We all really get her message. No problems setting her boundaries. GOOOOOD