CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sweet Words

As Aubrey and I were walking out of Makayla's room I told Makayla that I loved her...Aubrey followed with "wuv you!" to Makayla too....this is the first time that Aubrey has told her sister that she loves her....awwwww!

So I go and lay Aubrey down in her bed, pray with her and say I love you as I'm zipping her bed shut (that just sounds so funny!) and she responds with a "wuv you" to me....

Oh how my heart just melts at the sound of these two precious words!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I got home after 10 and did my usual check on the girls I gave Makayla a kiss and she smiled. I then went in Aubrey's room and covered her up. I said, "Good night beautiful - I love you so much." She rolled over looked at me and said, "wuv you." She has been saying it a lot more when I tell her that during the day but after working a long day I do not think there could have been a better ending to the day.